Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
The Quadrise Group is committed to social, environmental and ethical stewardship when considering business practices. This statement provides an outline of the key areas of Corporate Social Responsibility which the Group and its employees are committed to when dealing with social, environmental and ethical matters in the workplace.
Directors, company employees and contractors are responsible for ensuring compliance with the following statements. These entities are required to:
- Operate in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner, securing local support wherever we directly interact with the community
- Maintain high ethical standards in carrying out business activities in accordance with the Group Compliance Policy, Practices & Procedures (which comply with the Bribery Act 2010)
- Put safety at the forefront of our corporate culture and practices
- Provide equal employment opportunities
- Respect the rights of employees and consultants, treating them fairly and without discrimination
- Provide opportunities for training and development of our staff such that they can fully exploit their potential
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement and encourage openness, fairness and trust ensuring stakeholders are satisfied with the results and the way the Group operates
- Maintain and regularly review our Health and Safety and Environmental (HSE) policies
- Ensure that the HSE Management System is appropriate for the Group's activities
The Quadrise Group is committed to continual improvement in all its standards and practices.